Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

More power

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
C
Thread Starter #22
Soon there will be an aux fueling kit (5th injector) for us, which will need to be tuned. There are uprated cams, which will need tuning. There are two parts for you to add horsepower... Yet, you don't even have your turbo tuned. WTFM8?
Its beside the point because im not asking for anything about the tune. I already know about that. I asking if theres anything else. So far the only decent reply has been about the bov.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Its beside the point because im not asking for anything about the tune. I already know about that. I asking if theres anything else. So far the only decent reply has been about the bov.
BOV will give you better drive ability. But not more power.

I just listed two more power adders.

OP
C
Thread Starter #24
BOV will give you better drive ability. But not more power.

I just listed two more power adders.
Yea, saw yours, but you also mention the tune. So thanks for the two items but i didnt ask about the tune.

OP
C
Thread Starter #25
Going to stop following my own thread. Everyone is so fixated on the tune whih i already knew about and wasnt asking about it. Mods just delete of you want. Or close it. Idc

OP
C
Thread Starter #29
+1 on the camshaft upgrade.
You can get the intake & throttle body spacers from Boomba too.
Yea, i actually bought those but lost them. I didnt want to have to buy it again. Lol.

Dude, you brought it on yourself. You basically said the car didn't feel any different and implied that is the reason you need more power. Get the tune FIRST, and then see if you still feel you need more power. That's all they're trying to say. No reason to throw a fit over it. My guess is unless you're building a racecar, the answer is probably no. Otherwise, you'd have gone with the biggest turbo first.

Status
Not open for further replies.