Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune/Panda/Freektune - how long between map revisions?

For those of you that have gone with etunes - how long did you have to wait between sending your logs and getting the next revision? Just curious on how long they take. Thanks in advance!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Randy must have stepped his game up because I used to wait at minimum of a week before I heard from Mountune. Anyway, Panda Motorworks usually gets a revision to you in a day or less.

OP
wwuchris
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the input. I ordered the tune from Panda on 03/20, got my initial map sent on 03/23, did all of my datalogs on the same day, and I still haven't received my first revision. I don't want to be pushy, but almost a week between revisions seems a bit much to me. I'd expect to at least receive some sort of communication by now.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thanks for the input. I ordered the tune from Panda on 03/20, got my initial map sent on 03/23, did all of my datalogs on the same day, and I still haven't received my first revision. I don't want to be pushy, but almost a week between revisions seems a bit much to me. I'd expect to at least receive some sort of communication by now.
That's odd for Panda. Honestly, it's out of the ordinary. They did just release their downpipe, so they might just be busy. Email Chris, his email is on the site.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Finished my custom Randy Stage 3 tune and I had a maximum of 24h to wait between revisions. Super fast.

That's odd for Panda. Honestly, it's out of the ordinary. They did just release their downpipe, so they might just be busy. Email Chris, his email is on the site.
My wait has been from a couple days two a week from Panda.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
The wait is definitely about to get longer. They're setting up a physical shop and moving in so Panda will be down for the next couple of weeks.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
2-5 days with the Freektune from Justin....unless on the weekend, then sometimes a day.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Matt @ Panda has been pretty quick, once like 3 times in like an hour, the other like once couple of days, but always very responsive.