Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Shiftboot

I've been trying to contact them about this, but no response. Forums to the rescue. Mountuneusa.com sells their leather shifterboot for the FiST, but in the description it says it doesn't fit the US spec 5-door. I have no idea why they would have it on their US website if it doesn't work on US cars, so thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else has some knowledge about this. Thanks guys.

From what I remember when they first put it on the USA website I don't think they themselves realized that it didn't fit the NA FiST because somebody in the USA ordered one and they told them to ship back, plus I thought mentioned they never had a chance to test fit it on the NA FiST. Then added the note on the website that said only for the EU FiST. Still not too sure either why it's on their website.

I've been trying to contact them about this, but no response. Forums to the rescue. Mountuneusa.com sells their leather shifterboot for the FiST, but in the description it says it doesn't fit the US spec 5-door. I have no idea why they would have it on their US website if it doesn't work on US cars, so thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else has some knowledge about this. Thanks guys.
I had one sent to me several years ago when mountune first opened their US branch (and before they posted the US disclaimer). I can confirm that it does not fit (base plate configuration is completely different). I looked at disassembling it to fit the US shifter but could not find any good solution so I returned it.

OP
Maxpowa
Thread Starter #5
thanks for the info, all. I'll take a look at Redline.