Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Summer Sale 20% off plus no coupon sales Mountune Radiator $475!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^A highly regarded aftermarket/preformance radiator manufacturer.
(Like; Griffin, DeWitts, Fluidyne, Ron Davis, etc., etc.)

kevinatfms

^^^A highly regarded aftermarket/preformance radiator manufacturer.
(Like; Griffin, DeWitts, Fluidyne, Ron Davis, etc., etc.)
Exactly. Only a few manufacturer's make their own radiators. Most buy from reputable companies and occasionally make exclusive deals with the manufacturer to sell through them for increased profits.

So while it might cost CSF $200 to make, they sell them to Mountune for $400 and Mountune then charges us $575(or in this case, lowers their profit margin and accepts $466 shipped).

So, when the Mountune/CSF "deal" finally ends, maybe CSF will sell direct to customers at a $350-400 price point(or less?).

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Exactly. Only a few manufacturer's make their own radiators. Most buy from reputable companies and occasionally make exclusive deals with the manufacturer to sell through them for increased profits.

So while it might cost CSF $200 to make, they sell them to Mountune for $400 and Mountune then charges us $575(or in this case, lowers their profit margin and accepts $466 shipped).

So, when the Mountune/CSF "deal" finally ends, maybe CSF will sell direct to customers at a $350-400 price point(or less?).
When in doubt, mark it up 30% for every hand it goes through.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
Dam! So your telling me I could have bought it directly from CSF? Wtf, I'm such a noob.
no because they will not sell too you. They have an agreement with Mountune. If and or When Mountune decides that is not worth retailing anymore then you could possibly purchase it direct. Otherwise no you are out of luck!

The radiator has been listed out-of-stock for at least a month now. I tried email & phone, but can't get a response. Just wanted to know when it might be in-stock again. Anyone know what's going on? A little nervous to buy a $500 product from a company with 0 customer service...
https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Fiesta-St-Triple-Pass-Radiator-p/mp2521-12020-aa.htm
tbh just buy it from Ron/Whoosh, it's worth spending the extra $85 or so to get it from someone who actually responds to their customers

tbh just buy it from Ron/Whoosh, it's worth spending the extra $85 or so to get it from someone who actually responds to their customers
Thanks, I might order from Whoosh then. Poking around on their Facebook page, I see they started testing a new radiator option in July.
"It’s a dual pass unit (not single or triple)
The OEM shroud and fan will fit
This unit is not similar to Mishimoto, Mountune, or the eBay offerings
Pricing will be minimum $100 less than the other popular options"

Wonder when that's coming out.

Oh crap I bit the bullet and ordered the aluminum radiator but if that's the case then what do I do for a refund so I can get it from Ron? No response from customer service is no bueno 😔