Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Turboback

Mountune turboback on sale if any one hasn't noticed. Good deal at 899.00 if any one was looking into either the DP or CBE. I was going to go MAP but this deal is kind of hard to ignore especially with what their DP goes for.

Just installed this a few weeks ago, I suggest getting at least one one of their uprated hanger bushings for the rearmost muffler hanger. Also, Mountune has a "points" system, and the turbo back nets you about $40 off your next purchase.

bought mine a few weeks ago but still havnt been able to install it as there is no tuner close by i can go to afterward, however i also have the COBB Hangers to put on when i do though.

bought mine a few weeks ago but still havnt been able to install it as there is no tuner close by i can go to afterward, however i also have the COBB Hangers to put on when i do though.
You don't need a local tuner. You can pay for an online tune if you have a Cobb Accessport. You will email logs back and forth and they will email the new tunes to you.

I did mine a few weeks ago, also. LOVE IT. Deep sound at idle, just the right amount of sound where you want it throughout the RPM range.

My original intention was to get the package and sell the downpipe, but the bolts on the factory downpipe f'd up when removing, so I went ahead with it. No regrets.

I did mine a few weeks ago, also. LOVE IT. Deep sound at idle, just the right amount of sound where you want it throughout the RPM range.

My original intention was to get the package and sell the downpipe, but the bolts on the factory downpipe f'd up when removing, so I went ahead with it. No regrets.
Haha, yeah I had the same thing, glad I bought the full turbo back. Have you popped a P0420 yet? I'm only on the MP215 tune and it's not programmed out, hoping they fix that when I move to the MR230.

Haha, yeah I had the same thing, glad I bought the full turbo back. Have you popped a P0420 yet? I'm only on the MP215 tune and it's not programmed out, hoping they fix that when I move to the MR230.
Yeah, didn't take long. But i got a custom tune from mountune while I was at it, so once they emailed that to me I was good.

Sent from my Spaceship

You don't need a local tuner. You can pay for an online tune if you have a Cobb Accessport. You will email logs back and forth and they will email the new tunes to you.
im still new to the whole modifying a car stuff as this is the first car i've ever done more than a bolt on CAI before, so im not to savvy with the AP port yet, like i know i can do the logs and save them, but as what to watch and guage on it and all that, i have no clue, kindve just winging buying parts and such.

im still new to the whole modifying a car stuff as this is the first car i've ever done more than a bolt on CAI before, so im not to savvy with the AP port yet, like i know i can do the logs and save them, but as what to watch and guage on it and all that, i have no clue, kindve just winging buying parts and such.
I got an instruction sheet from the tuner with step by step instructions. I would hope this is the standard, they can't possibly expect everyone else to know how to do their job :)

Sent from my Spaceship

btw, don't be afraid to ask questions. We've got a good community here, seems like this place is pretty good at weeding out the d-bags and keeping those who know what they are talking about and like to help others learn.

btw, don't be afraid to ask questions. We've got a good community here, seems like this place is pretty good at weeding out the d-bags and keeping those who know what they are talking about and like to help others learn.
i think im just gonna wait til i get some other parts before hand like i just decided on an intercooler and echuast, i plan on getting the DHM intercooler and 2jr intake, even though they say its loud, i dont really have anyone riding with me and i tend to blare music anyhow so the loudness wont bother me, and it seems to be reliable on the performance part which is what i want to look for, but i will ask questions, right now im too eager to look for stuff, without the funds to buy them so it gets a little disheartening haha, so many options, so little money.

i think im just gonna wait til i get some other parts before hand like i just decided on an intercooler and echuast, i plan on getting the DHM intercooler and 2jr intake, even though they say its loud, i dont really have anyone riding with me and i tend to blare music anyhow so the loudness wont bother me, and it seems to be reliable on the performance part which is what i want to look for, but i will ask questions, right now im too eager to look for stuff, without the funds to buy them so it gets a little disheartening haha, so many options, so little money.
Absolutely. I was using the off the shelf cobb tunes on my stock car, but then I got an fmic, turbo back exhaust, and gfb dv+ all at the same time. That's the point I decided to go custom tune. Get it all done at once!
BUT don't be afraid of logging data, it's not that hard.

Sent from my Spaceship

Absolutely. I was using the off the shelf cobb tunes on my stock car, but then I got an fmic, turbo back exhaust, and gfb dv+ all at the same time. That's the point I decided to go custom tune. Get it all done at once!
BUT don't be afraid of logging data, it's not that hard.

Sent from my Spaceship
yea ive ususing the OTS COBB stage 1 map but i will start logging, just hard to remember to sometimes since ive never done it before