Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune USA Fiesta ST turbo upgrade will add 80 hp

lol, I have already moved on to another source for bigger turbo, acessport, etc. I sure will not be loyal to a company that has sold me inadequate goods while waiting nearly two years for the next upgrade. ..... if somebody like me did not find out the hard way how would you know whats good? magic genie?

me32

1000 Post Club
lol, I have already moved on to another source for bigger turbo, acessport, etc. I sure will not be loyal to a company that has sold me inadequate goods while waiting nearly two years for the next upgrade. ..... if somebody like me did not find out the hard way how would you know whats good? magic genie?
What you think is good choice and what someone else think is good choice are 2 different things. So really all you did was prove to yourself that you made a bad choice.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I wonder if I purchased a 2554 from Mountune if they would sell just the tune only, since it's the same turbo their kit comes with.

antarctica24

I'm assuming we still don't have a ballpark in terms of price for this kit beyond "somewhere between a million and billion dollars" yet? I'm weighing turbo kit options and the price point is very relevant to me.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
If I were a betting person, my guess it is going to be less than the focus kit.

antarctica24

unless mountune wants to refund me for their totally inadequate intercooler left over from the mp215 they can keep their too late to the game turbo. along with that I would like to get a refund for the 230 upgrade and the dealer return to stock monies spent to pay for a real accesport. sorry sour grapes but it is the truth. bob
Was the intercooler inadequate for the 230 upgrade or inadequate for what you tried to do with your car?

AzNightmare

My personal issue with mountune is that pretty much every other alternative is a better deal.
Their parts are expensive, you need the dealer or a licensed technician to do simple bolt on installations, which is extra fees. Locked Accessport that only the dealer can alter... All to retain warranty on a pretty reliable platform to begin with, and in the fine print, not even all mountune parts are covered by warranty...

I don't think their parts are inadequate... just way overpriced with stipulations.

antartica, I think you deserve a respectful answer to a respectful question. I started with the 215 kit, all good but expensive parts. I am okay with that. while waiting for their turbo kit, I went to the 230 kit. phone calls over two year period insinuated it was soon. also that the 230 kit was worth while. after moving ahead with that I got tired of waiting for their turbo kit and moved to the x37. a dyno tune proved the intercooler inadequate for that turbo. wonder why mountune didn't infer that their turbo testing included a bigger yet ic. hmmm. additional salt on the wound was the locked tune unit that also required a dealer visit to return to stock. so nobody twisted my arm nobody lied but then again nobody said hey stupid pay attention lol. bob