Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Multifunction Module / BCM

Trader history for skylardarkfox (0)

Hey all,

So I recently had a bit of an ordeal in which a chassis leak ended up making a mess of my remote access module and my multifunction module (BCM). Finally got this resolved, but not without mis-ordering a couple of the latter. Since it's apparently so difficult to find these things (at least without having it bundled with a wiring assembly that costs ~$600 from the dealer), I'm just going to put these up here for anyone who needs them.

The two that I have here are DN1T-15K600-LG and AV1T-15K600-NK. Both of these were bought from salvage yards but are in excellent physical condition, no broken connectors or missing pins. The AV1T does seem to be missing a mounting clip, but this doesn't seem to affect installation. I can't verify whether they're actually in working condition, as neither of these interchange for my specific vehicle (I have a 2017 FiST, and it takes a DN1T-15K600-LF).

These cost me roughly $60 each, and that's all I'm trying to make back on this. I'll cover basic USPS ground shipping, but if you need it faster (I sure would have liked that!) I'll do that if you put up the cost. I have Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, and I'll use CashApp if necessary.

Anyone interested can e-mail me at skylardarkfox@gmail.com.

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited: