Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Multiple EVAP Codes

So, my CEL came on a few days and I finally got a chance to take to Autozone to get scanned. The scanner was showing P1450 and P0456. I've looked through the forums and it looks like theres a few different potential fixes out there, but I haven't found any posts with people experiencing the same codes. Does having these two codes point to any one specific issue? My car is completely stock for some reason, so the issue isn't due to any aftermarket parts or tunes.

SteveS

1000 Post Club

Sam4

I had a p0456 pop up after the black box canister in the rear by the tank fall off. Fall off - plastic housing and brackets.... To be fair, the mounting frame looks bent/compressed by an impact, but it's held in with isolators for noise.

Anyway - finally threw the code, I assume dragging the box for about a mile may have caused it. Reset and forget!