Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MX5 wheel hubs?

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
I actually found some rims I could live with. After researching more about this, it would be such a pain getting rotors Everytime I needed them replaced.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I actually found some rims I could live with. After researching more about this, it would be such a pain getting rotors Everytime I needed them replaced.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
They would need to be drilled each time. Yep. Take a few minutes with the right jig but not so bad after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thanks for the update good to know its still an option. Kind of pricey when you compare to the price of some of the newer 4x108 options we have available now
I will also rent out the Hub jig I have which Alex made for me. $50 but you will have to put down a deposit on paypal and pay shipping. But think about a little elbow grease and $70 later you can run 4x100 or 4x108. You send it back to me your rent comes out of the deposit and I paypal you back the difference. Deposit would be $275 plus $10 for shipping your way. When you send pack you pay the shipping on your end Priority mail.