Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Slidemx5's going back to stock thread

Trader history for slidemx5 (0)

It's time for my trusty orange steed to go to a new lucky owner. I'm putting her back to stock.

I'll have a few more items in the coming days.

thanks!

All items are available for pick up in Central NC (Raleigh or Hillsborough if you come to me)
I can't seem to get the pictures to load so please see this folder i made:

Motegi MR119 17x7 Wheels in black with 3k mile old Michelin Pilot Super Sports
$750 picked up

Rola Roof Rack
$180 shipped or $150 picked up (230+shipping new)

Rola Roof Basket
$75 picked up firm

Mountune Fiesta ST front lip spoiler never installed, still in black gel coat
$225 Picked up

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YkxmyuC9dYjRxHeI3

nopistons Dead Pedal. It's bent to contour the floor of the fiesta and I held mine on with double sided tape. It's some scratches as well, its where your foot goes.

$35 shipped CONUS

Cobb AP with case and cord and face plate and everything that came with it stock, even the stickers! I haven't even removed the protective film yet! It's un married as well
SOLD

Mountune Air Filter
$40 shipped CONUS

Cobb Stainless Steel CatBack Exhaust
Perfect working shape, no rust, includes hardware and gaskets. Some scuffs/light scratches and definitely the remains of a plastic bag or something on the mid pipe (See white spot on picture). Sou
SOLD

Ford OEM Gt350 shift knob, threaded for use on Fiesta ST
$75 shipped CONUS

No-Pistons Evap Canister Skid Plate
SOLD

The Skid Plate Guy Skid Plate for Fiesta ST
Brand New in box with all hardware
SOLD

Feel free to DM for my cell to discuss via phone or text. No low baller silliness. These are good parts, in good shape!

Last edited:

NB2017

It's time for my trusty orange steed to go to a new lucky owner. I'm putting her back to stock.

I'll have a few more items in the coming days.

thanks!

All items are available for pick up in Central NC (Raleigh or Hillsborough if you come to me)
I can't seem to get the pictures to load so please see this folder i made:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YkxmyuC9dYjRxHeI3

nopistons Dead Pedal. It's bent to contour the floor of the fiesta and I held mine on with double sided tape. It's some scratches as well, its where your foot goes.

$35 shipped CONUS

Cobb AP with case and cord and face plate and everything that came with it stock, even the stickers! I haven't even removed the protective film yet! It's un married as well
$425 shipped CONUS

Mountune Air Filter
$40 shipped CONUS

Cobb Stainless Steel CatBack Exhaust
Perfect working shape, no rust, includes hardware and gaskets. Some scuffs/light scratches and definitely the remains of a plastic bag or something on the mid pipe (See white spot on picture). Sou
$580 firm shipped CONUS
$500 firm picked up

Ford OEM Gt350 shift knob, threaded for use on Fiesta ST
$75 shipped CONUS

No-Pistons Evap Canister Skid Plate
New, never opened except for pictures, never mounted.
$120 shipped CONUS

The Skid Plate Guy Skid Plate for Fiesta ST
Brand New in box with all hardware
$295 Shipped CONUS

Feel free to DM for my cell to discuss via phone or text. No low baller silliness. These are good parts, in good shape!
I'll take the exhaust. I live just on the other side of pittsboro. Could meet you one day this week. Possibly interested in Cobb AP also.

Nathan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Hi Nathan,

Great I replied to your PM, feel free to text me when you're available. Tomorrow is good and possibly Tuesday or Friday.
I'll take the exhaust. I live just on the other side of pittsboro. Could meet you one day this week. Possibly interested in Cobb AP also.

Nathan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk