Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My 3rd Fiesta.. but first ST

Also had a red candy '11 SE sedan & magnetic '15 sFe hatch. I've had way many cars over the years including higher performance Mitsu's & Subaru's, but for some reason I keep coming back to this platform.

Picked up my '16 magnetic ST about a month ago. 52k miles, Recaro's, MBRP catback, Mishimoto Intake, cp-e front mount, Cobb AP, etc, etc.. Paid 13k. Not too bad of a deal in todays market especially considering it comes with 3 sets of tires and a full warranty to 150k. Previous owner took great car of her.

Love the car. Going to make a few minor changes.. MBRP is a bit too loud for my current taste, though I may figure out a way to quiet it down. May upgrade the turbo.

P.O.'s photo. It does have new rubber on the front now (currently on Indy 500's).
00101_itYnmydtBdSz_0CI0rX_1200x900.jpg

Magnetic

Also had a red candy '11 SE sedan & magnetic '15 sFe hatch. I've had way many cars over the years including higher performance Mitsu's & Subaru's, but for some reason I keep coming back to this platform.

Picked up my '16 magnetic ST about a month ago. 52k miles, Recaro's, MBRP catback, Mishimoto Intake, cp-e front mount, Cobb AP, etc, etc.. Paid 13k. Not too bad of a deal in todays market especially considering it comes with 3 sets of tires and a full warranty to 150k. Previous owner took great car of her.

Love the car. Going to make a few minor changes.. MBRP is a bit too loud for my current taste, though I may figure out a way to quiet it down. May upgrade the turbo.

P.O.'s photo. It does have new rubber on the front now (currently on Indy 500's).
View attachment 43229
Congrats and Welcome aboard! Great looking car!