Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

pwnall1337 's 3rd Fiesta ST build (turbo upgrade)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #5
I give it... 3 months? Ha!

Can't wait to see where this build goes!
I'm pretty dead set on the dhm 360r kit. I've been bugging Russ for years and never bought anything :\ I'm just waiting to see what my bonus will be in 2 weeks as that's the only variable income currently and I'll be set on starting my build.

DHM GTX360r kit
Cobb Stage 1
DHM OEM fit intercooler
DHM/Stratified Aux fuel
MBRP T304 Catback
Tuned by DHM on 93 only.

I want to use the stratified aux fuel to give a cooler air charge and allow me to run a fatter AFR for safety. I'm hoping to crack 340 whp on 93 texas fuel which is really good considering I beat down the highest 93 focus st and dyno'd at 414 whp on 93 on stock motor on a dynojet. I feel pretty confident running richer and the air charge effect from the aux fuel allowed me to breach 400 whp on 93.

I literally just put 100 miles on this car just to break in the motor (all in 1 drive) i varied rpm speeds, a few wot pulls, basically anything i could do to break in the parts. Will do an oil change at 300 miles and that's about when the parts are going on. So this car will be fully built/Tuned by 500 miles odo.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Does the stratified charge fueling act sort of like meth injection, or does it not add much actual power, just safety?

As long as one does not go crazy with the tuning parameters on a set up like you are doing, (and doing all of the other ancillary mods/tweaks you are) would this thing survive open track road course use (three+ 20 minute sessions on a track day)??

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #9
Windows were tinted monday free of charge cause I got the hookups. cobb stage 1 + stratified flash tune gets here tomorrow in the mail but I have about 3 gallons of 87 and 3 gallons of 93 in my tank (90 octane) so I need to get that gas down before I'm ready to run any type of aftermarket map. I'm approx 2 weeks away from placing my [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] 360r order w/stratified aux fuel. My goal is to tune for 330 whp on 93 pump with a rich afr to tackle texas heat. I want peak tq at 3,800 rpm and to hold boost until 7,400 rpm for a great street powerband.

200 miles on the car now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My goal is to tune for 330 whp on 93 pump with a rich afr to tackle texas heat. I want peak tq at 3,800 rpm and to hold boost until 7,400 rpm for a great street powerband.
Is that power level above without any of the mentioned auxiliary/alternate fueling mods, and ONLY the 93 octane juice??

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Build looks gd. Hear gd things about the 360r kit. Look forward to review. Have the cash to buy an upgrade just weighing options.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #12
Build looks gd. Hear gd things about the 360r kit. Look forward to review. Have the cash to buy an upgrade just weighing options.
I have too. I've been trying to get ahold of Russell these past 2 days to discuss a package deal pricing, but I haven't received a response. http://butt.holdings/

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #14
Drove 3 hours like batman this morning to kill what was 1/2 tank of 3 gallons of 87 and 3 gallons of 93 mixed to 2 miles until empty. Put 11.93 gallons of 93 in it. Sitting here patiently waiting for my stratified flash tune :p

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #15
I've already quoted my full bolt ons and I think I'll be going x37+. I don't think Russ is willing to come down in price on any of his kits, and I don't blame him, but I'm gonna be rolling with the x37+ prototype adam is waiting on and I'll be running aux fuel with it.