Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust - Now that's what I'm talking about!

Wanted to have an exhaust system that balanced the look at the rear of the car. Apologies for the incredibly crappy Photoshop job.[screwy]
Not sure if it would even be possible due to the under body configuration at the rear of the car and it's been too cold to crawl around. Maybe just a bad case of cabin fever.
Fiesta 2 Dual Exhaust.jpg

One tip per cylinder lol.

I like the look, but wouldn't it add unnecessary weight?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
If you could take out the spare tire well it might fit but as drifter says not without large fab work is my guess ..

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Just wait a year or two for the Ford "redesign" of the FiST... I bet this car gets left and right side outlets at some point... but then again maybe not because it would look ALOT better than the Focus ST. lol

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #17
Doesn't surprise me. heh. I did exactly the same thing to my Focus SVT. It looked REALLY good... should have come that way from the factory in my opinion.
Very nice clean looking car. Nice work. [clap] I floated the idea because I like the looks of the exhaust set ups on MB C63's and Audi RS4's with 4 pipes.
When I got the picture after Photo Shopping it I liked it even better.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Very nice clean looking car. Nice work. [clap] I floated the idea because I like the looks of the exhaust set ups on MB C63's and Audi RS4's with 4 pipes.
When I got the picture after Photo Shopping it I liked it even better.
Yeah, thanks. [hihi] I traded that car in on my MS3. I've been trying to convince the wife into letting me swap out her oval tips for some twin tips on each side ('13 Kia Sportage SX turbo). Her SUV is ridiculously quick and brutally fast on the highway. The FiST with twin tips on both sides looks amazing.

Definitely overkill. Would look better if it were two mid sized oval tips instead of four circles