Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Never thought I'd consider a Prius

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #7
They come in AWD too* Hmmm....[driving]
yeah apparently its through a 40 hp electric motor in the rear. The 19" wheels on the XLE and Limited trims actually reduce the MPGs by 5 miles per gallon. I think the XLE is the value sweet spot, throw in AWD if wanted and I would find a 17" alloy at some point with fatter sidewalls maybe from another toyota model if possible.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
They come in AWD too* Hmmm....[driving]
Don’t let them fool you into thinking it’s real AWD, though. The rear wheels have their own separate tiny electric motor that only runs continually up to 6mph when called upon for extra traction. It’ll then engage occasionally up to 43mph max.

Don’t let them fool you into thinking it’s real AWD, though. The rear wheels have their own separate tiny electric motor that only runs continually up to 6mph when called upon for extra traction. It’ll then engage occasionally up to 43mph max.
I have seen in some articles that it has ben changed. It now works at any speed.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
it’s definitely getting better in the looks department.
I'm still not in love with that front clip (but then I do not like either the Yaris or Corolla GR front clips all that much either).

But the rest of it is pretty good.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Looks nice. Now what's the price?
Are prior Prius owners now priced out of owning the newer model?