Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New and very happy owner from Los Angeles, CA!

Just bought my 2014 Fiesta ST in Tuxedo Black on Saturday and absolutely adore it. I know it's only been 2 days, but I'm loving this car more and more as time goes by. I'm getting so obsessed that every time I get to a destination, I'll sit in the car for another 5 minutes just because I'm sad that the ride is over. Lol. Can anyone else relate to this?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forums! Lots of great info here to help get you started.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Jason and congrats on the new FiST.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
@bobjob Nice, and you also live in LA! Maybe we'll bump into one on another (not literally I hope lol) on the road some time and have that awkward moment when you see the same exact car as yours. Make sure to say honk and [wave] if you ever catch me on my daily commute on the 405.

Yea, I hope I never see you on the 405. That means we aren't driving and we are stuck in traffic!

SICKESSS-ST

Just bought my 2014 Fiesta ST in Tuxedo Black on Saturday and absolutely adore it. I know it's only been 2 days, but I'm loving this car more and more as time goes by. I'm getting so obsessed that every time I get to a destination, I'll sit in the car for another 5 minutes just because I'm sad that the ride is over. Lol. Can anyone else relate to this?

Welcome! I think we can all relate, the car is just a blast all the time.

I also live in Northridge, haven't seen another FiST in the SFV, may be yours will be the first.

OP
J
Thread Starter #12
Welcome! I think we can all relate, the car is just a blast all the time.

I also live in Northridge, haven't seen another FiST in the SFV, may be yours will be the first.
Awesome! I'm going to private message you my phone number. Shoot me a text so I can have yours too so that we can meet up sometime. Do you know of any meets around us other than the one I see at In-n-Out off Tampa and Nordhoff by Costco from time to time?

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the board. I don't often get out your way though. I'm in OC - live in Anaheim, work in La Habra.

SICKESSS-ST

Awesome! I'm going to private message you my phone number. Shoot me a text so I can have yours too so that we can meet up sometime. Do you know of any meets around us other than the one I see at In-n-Out off Tampa and Nordhoff by Costco from time to time?

Ok, I'll text you in a bit.

I do not know of any FiST specific meets, would be nice but not enough of us out there yet. However, I have seen the one by Costco, there is another one on Chatsworth and Lindley, mainly S2000s. One on Plummer by the mall next to Starbucks, that's mainly Nissans. There used to be one at the Best Buy parking lot but I don't know when and if that one still takes place. And I'm sure there are other small ones around.

Welcome, and I know the feeling. I'm actually at work right now, and can see my car parked in the lot outside across the street. I actually LOVE going to the gym after work just so I can go for a drive. Maybe the mods should start a support group for us.