Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Black Ford emblem overlays + wash

Hey everyone, I wanted to share what my car looks like with my new Ford Badge overlays from TFB Designs. The fitment is spot on and the shipping was super quick. I got the overlays for the front, rear, and steering wheel.

Pictures

oh lol. I didn't see the fiesta as an option under the ford listing. Thanks. Just ordered some in CF with brushed aluminum ford logo!

I've purchased "ST" overlays from them and they are cut and fit perfectly and holding up very well...and TFB designs is also very quick on the shipping....

http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/Color-Ch...fits-ST-Badges-on-Ford-Fiesta-ST-STEMBFIE.htm

View attachment 5895
Nice! I got the blue ones from DMB a while back, which took a while to ship mainly because they are based somewhere in the UK I believe. If I like the ford emblems in CF I may switch the ST emblems too CF too.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Nice! I got the blue ones from DMB a while back, which took a while to ship mainly because they are based somewhere in the UK I believe. If I like the ford emblems in CF I may switch the ST emblems too CF too.
My gel overlays / FORD badges (hood, hatch, steering wheel) are from Heko...which are also holding up very well...

http://www.heko.co.uk/index.html

but I don't think they are in business any longer as their badge generator has been off line for months now...

Gel overlay installed 1.jpg

Gel overlay steering wheel.jpg

I think it might look cool to get the "1.6" decal and put it behind the fender somewhere, like mustangs have the 5.0. Might look silly though..
Although it looks like the decals they have are stickers rather than raised lettering.