Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new car, new member, old owner

stangr351

Just bought a 2015 Oxford white with moonroof and painted wheels and brake calipers.
I needed to get rid of my son's truck(that he left for me to pay for) and get a commuter. But I hate boring cars.
I stumbled across this car and it fit the bill perfectly.
I may not modify it much but if I do I wanted a site for guidance.

meFiSTo

Welcome to our small contingent of Pacific NW Fiesta ST owners. There is a regional forum, although it is very quiet. There is a "hello" thread there. There might come a time when there will be enough interested folks that we meet up. You never know.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Welcome aboard!

Great choice in an all around practical and very fun car, sure you are going to love it!

Be careful on the mods, very addicting, this 63 year WA State native owner has it bad:)

When we get to that part of the country during our travels we will invite all the members, as in all other areas, to hang out with us at the track, events, etc, we have a big trailer with a ton of room, big TV, killer audio system, local brews at the end of the day.......

Rick

OP
S

stangr351

Thread Starter #11
thanks guys
I am gonna keep the mods to a minimum(famous last words). I bought it for a commuter. but it is a blast to drive. as far as getting together it sounds good to me.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The car is a great stock, part of why I bought it so less mods needed......17 months later, 2500 miles as usually on the lift, a list of mods on 2 pages of ten point font without top or bottom margins and still adding more to it......The right mods work incredibly well on this car I must say, mine rides better, handles better, stops better, less road noise, far faster, shifts better, love it more than ever and one of the best I have ever worked over:)