Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta owner

Hey everyone previous RS owner, I just bought a 2014 Fist it has 90k miles has whoosh intercooler, new stock turbo, turbosmart wastegate and bov,cobb exhaust and intake and quafe differential. Car feels very solid and is stratified tuned. Anybody got any recomendations for thongs to check on things to be wary of? Also any further mod recomendations?

Also where can I find a pair of headlights at a good price? Mine are foggy.

Hello and welcome to the forum. A guy who works in the same office park as I bought a pair of headlights with an added LED ( can't recall if it was an LED conversion or just added ones). I am aware that the O.E. replacement is over $300 each. So aftermarket parts might be a better deal if you are interested in a non stock upgrade.
The guy who did the headlights also came from an RS. He had multiple problems with the FoRS, oil leaks, head gasket and driveline Gremlins that conspired to simplify ruin his experience with it .
I was quite shocked at hearing his horror story of a car that he paid over sticker for. I didn't ask him about the price he paid. It seemed like tearing the band-aid off the wound.
I believe that he found new headlights on Car id. There are also some vendors here.
I would strongly recommend a higher capacity radiator. If any serious track event use is on your mind.

Last edited:
OP
A
Thread Starter #5
Hello and welcome to the forum. A guy who works in the same office park as I bought a pair of headlights with an added LED ( can't recall if it was an LED conversion or just added ones). I am aware that the O.E. replacement is over $300 each. So aftermarket parts might be a better deal if you are interested in a non stock upgrade.
The guy who did the headlights also came from an RS. He had multiple problems with the FoRS, oil leaks, head gasket and driveline Gremlins that conspired to simplify ruin his experience with it .
I was quite shocked at hearing his horror story of a car that he paid over sticker for. I didn't ask him about the price he paid. It seemed like tearing the band-aid off the wound.
I believe that he found new headlights on Car id. There are also some vendors here.
I would strongly recommend a higher capacity radiator. If any serious track event use is on your mind.
Im looking to go stock really

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome! I must of missed this.
Yeah, me too.. i missed a lot.. Yesterday at work I ran through this section to catch up. I only use the forum at work since I'm there 4 ten hour days waiting for things to break. I get a lot of online research done...I mean work

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited: