Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST from Philadelphia, PA

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nice photoshoot John, I'm really liking the yellow fogs.

OP
J
Thread Starter #22
Thank you! I feel neutral about them on the ST. They look good on the Subaru.

Looks badass,white with dark tint always looks sexy,what are your laws,on tint? Over here we can go as dark as we want except can't tint front windows at all. Even though it's illegal I still do it [deviltail]. I think I'm gonna go 30-35% all the way around this time bc even though i want dark like yours I remember when I got my '06 GTI (black,black leather interior) done the place told me to trust them that 35% would be dark enough be it makes a big difference when u also have a dark interior bc the tint reflects off it,and they were right. I think if i do it it'll look murdered out,pretty sick with the gun metal rims to I would think [rockon]

-ry

OP
J
Thread Starter #29
Thanks man! I believe it's the same but as long as your not bringing attention to yourself, it's fine. (no crazy driving, no loud music around others, no craxiy revving, etc)