Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW FIESTA ST Front Splitter, Side Skirt Extensions, Race Rear Wing & Light Mount IN STOCK!!

This is the last wing thatll be the same height as mine is right now, later versions will sit 1.5-2" higher

With the height it is now though its definitely cleaning up the rear end airflow of the car cos my rear end doesnt get anywhere near as dusty and in the rain today the rear glass stayed dry...
Hey [MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION],

I bought this spoiler from ModBargins and got one the same height as yours?? I was expecting the higher one. I know you work for Modbargins, is there any way I can get the taller side plates? I'm assuming the spoiler itself is the same.

[MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION] I am very interested in the wing with the CF blade and was about to place an order until I ran into this thread. Do you know if they made the changes to raise the wing?

[MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION] I am very interested in the wing with the CF blade and was about to place an order until I ran into this thread. Do you know if they made the changes to raise the wing?

Just ordered my race wing with carbon fiber blade. It's gonna be siiiiiiick!

Hey guys,

Been some changes with the Modbargains forum users - apologize about any delays or lack of responses lately. I'm taking over the FiST account from here on out and will be as active as possible and respond to PMs and posts ASAP. Appreciate the understanding and transition! All PMs have been responded to.

Now, onto the downforce:

Anyone have pics with the race wing installed? I'm on the fence with this.
Here is a better picture - close up and detailed - should help out.

AzNightmare

There seem to be 2 different versions of the wing. And I'm not talking about the color. The shape is subtly different.

Which one do you guys carry?

Excuse my drawing, but this is the difference I'm talking about.

[MENTION=4104]AzNightmare[/MENTION] the bottom one is the newest revision, it sits higher than the old one and the end plates are slightly less aggressive. Once my car is back from Deadhook I will post pics, I got the carbon fiber blade.