Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST Line red and black edition.

This is an European model called Red and Black edition, which will be presented next year.
Displacement: 1.0
HP: 140

Last edited:

AzNightmare

Unless the front brakes are bigger, there's no reason to go 18".

I'm sick of this common trend of cars getting bigger and bigger wheels for no purpose other than just to "look cool".

Same with all these people stretching 205's on 8" wheels... makes no sense. Adding more weight, and still having the same contact patch as if you just kept 205's on 7" wheels... If you're gonna go wider, at least get wider tires to make it worthwhile of adding the extra weight.

OP
TheSixtyFive
Thread Starter #10
Unless the front brakes are bigger, there's no reason to go 18".

I'm sick of this common trend of cars getting bigger and bigger wheels for no purpose other than just to "look cool".

Same with all these people stretching 205's on 8" wheels... makes no sense. Adding more weight, and still having the same contact patch as if you just kept 205's on 7" wheels... If you're gonna go wider, at least get wider tires to make it worthwhile of adding the extra weight.
Agreed!....[thumb] [thumb]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
The big wheel trend with skinny tires is a stupid trend in a country that has crap roads like America. They ride worse, add unnecessary weight and increase tire replacement cost.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk