Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST In SoCal!

I created my account a few months ago, and have been lurking and reading since then to help inform my decision and selection on my Fiesta.

On Sunday I finally bought mine! 2017, pretty well loaded w/ Recaro's, Nav, factory black wheels and red calipers. 7500 miles and in really good shape. I loved this particular car so much that I drove from SoCal to basically east of the Bay Area to get it.

I'm keeping what had been my previous driver, a 05 Tacoma TRD Sport as I need a truck for biking, kids, hauling, etc. I love this car so far. It's exactly what I wanted in a new driver. Small, sporty, fun, good gas milage, and new tech interior.

Attachments

Check out bumperplugs.com to cover the license plate holes in the front bumper. They factory match paint.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #15
Welcome and that’s really low mileage for a 2017!
Yeah I lucked out / looked really hard to find low milage. CarFax said it was a single owner lease car. I'm hoping that with the low mileage they just didn't drive it often and didn't abuse it. Based on the name of the previously paired phone, I'm guessing it was female owned, which could be good. Except for the area on the hood where I could see concentrated little scratches in the clear which I'm guessing was plopping a purse on the hood :rolleyes:

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #16
First couple "mods": got my bumper plugs put in a little while ago and got a boosted designs dead pedal which I really like.

And I ordered the first real mods yesterday: Whoosh short shift kit with both bracket and shifter base aluminum bushings. Pretty excited.

Attachments