Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: FiST Recaro Seats - SoCal Pick-Up Only

Trader history for jnathan68 (0)

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have a set of FiST Recaro seats. These are for pick-up only...I will not ship. There are a couple options for purchase/trade I am willing to do (see below). Prices for each option are fair and firm...I will not go lower.

The quick story - I bought my FiST used and it did not have the Recaros in it. Instead it the stock FiST seats which had been professionally recovered in leather. I then found a set of used stock Recaros and bought them. I put them in my car a couple months ago and although I like the way they hold me in, I am not liking how they fit me for normal driving and thus they are up for sale.

Condition - The Recaros are in very good shape with no rips or tears or staining. There are a couple scratches to the plastic covers and one of the plastic side plates has a hole in it (don't see it when the seats are installed). They were used approximately 9,000 miles before me and 1,500 miles with me.

SOLDDDDDDDD

Last edited: