Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner

Tony McAuley

U.S. Marine Veteran
Hey guys, so I just bought a 2018 Fiesta ST at AutoNation Ford Brooksville, Florida, and I'm trying to find the previous owner to figure put what kind of tune is on it. Car already has COBB intake and exhaust, as well as a bigger turbo (not sure exactly which one yet). My buddy Shawn, who is much more knowledgeable than I am about cars, verified that it is tuned, but we have no idea by who, or what type. Anything that can help find the previous owner would be greatly appreciated, at least so I can find out if they still have the access port that is married to this car. Thanks everyone in advance!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
If there is an aftermarket turbo on it and no Accessport, you should drive it very carefully. Buy an Accessport and start the tuning process. Can you send any pictures of the turbo and engine bay and we can help figure it out?

OP
T

Tony McAuley

U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #6
If there is an aftermarket turbo on it and no Accessport, you should drive it very carefully. Buy an Accessport and start the tuning process. Can you send any pictures of the turbo and engine bay and we can help figure it out?
I'll be getting an access port as soon as I have the money set aside. I'll post some pictures once I lift it up, but it probably won't be today. I appreciate it!

OP
T

Tony McAuley

U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #7
I also forgot to mention earlier, our fear is buying an access port and then losing the tune, because then I'll be driving big turbo with stock tune. Best case scenario is find the previous owner and hope they still have the original access port. I do not believe the car was sitting in the lot for more than a week or two, so I would like to think he may still have it.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I also forgot to mention earlier, our fear is buying an access port and then losing the tune, because then I'll be driving big turbo with stock tune. Best case scenario is find the previous owner and hope they still have the original access port. I do not believe the car was sitting in the lot for more than a week or two, so I would like to think he may still have it.
What you'll do is buy the Accessport, figure out your mods, then begin the tune process with another tuner. Your fear should be blowing the engine driving an unknown tune with an unknown tuner. Best to resolve that asap.

OP
T

Tony McAuley

U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #9
What you'll do is buy the Accessport, figure out your mods, then begin the tune process with another tuner. Your fear should be blowing the engine driving an unknown tune with an unknown tuner. Best to resolve that asap.
Good point. I'll be ordering one soon, but I will also be taking it easy until that point.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
S280‘s are pretty recognizable as they even have Turbo Technics on the turbine housing in block letters as well as the plumbing for the blow off valve is unique. Just look at any S280 setup and what’s on your car . The other turbos would either be a Garrett which is pretty recognizable as well and hybrids . Hybrids are a a bit harder as the external housing looks stock.

Last edited: