Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Do you have an example of the green for the bbk? Curious about that color
Don't know what the whoosh ones are like, but I painted my stock calipers like this.

Attachments

Very interested to know more about caliper-wheel clearence for the 300mm version like on the picture.

Ron, did you had the chance to prepare templates for these kits so we can cconfirm if some 15in wheels fit the 300mm version? Like Team Dynamics Pro Race for example that is one of very few that fit over OEM front 300mm Focus SVT brakes...

I understand the caliper is not the same, but we will not know until we try...

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #614
havent noticed the project rst fender flares prior. hope those are readily available.
havent noticed the project rst fender flares prior. hope those are readily available.
they are build to order at the moment
we had 4 kits in stock, sold them and now have the manufacturer backed up with pending orders

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
right around $400 for replacement discs slotted or drilled
replacement parts are no problem
yes the calipers have dust boots
the brake pad can be looked up using D46 as the size
brackets are 6065 aluminum

no templates available at this time
Looking to buy upgraded pads, do you know what specific part number would get me the correct EBC Yellow pads?

@ron@whoosh I know I asked earlier in this thread, but have you given any thought to a matching rear set for your bbk? There's only one real option at the moment for a full bbk kit. You'd have my deposit as one of the first orders, very interested [emoji16].

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk