Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from East Tn

Hey guys and gals! Im Derrick,25 years old and im from east tennessee. Im awaiting my Green Envy Fist to arrive tomorrow 2/11/15. Im so very excited. I got the recaro package and a out the door price of just shy of $22,500. I think thats an awesome price for what you get in the ST. I am really excited to get to know this, what seems like, an awesome community. This will be my first Ford/american car period. The past few years ive had subarus in my driveway. A couple Wrx,3 forester xt, and a few 2.5rs cars. I finally thought its time for something brand new and with a warranty.

thanks for the data point on the OTD price. Looking for one with just recaros as well.

Hey guys and gals! Im Derrick,25 years old and im from east tennessee. Im awaiting my Green Envy Fist to arrive tomorrow 2/11/15. Im so very excited. I got the recaro package and a out the door price of just shy of $22,500. I think thats an awesome price for what you get in the ST. I am really excited to get to know this, what seems like, an awesome community. This will be my first Ford/american car period. The past few years ive had subarus in my driveway. A couple Wrx,3 forester xt, and a few 2.5rs cars. I finally thought its time for something brand new and with a warranty.
[welcome]

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride!

I'm the current Customer Service Rep on the forum; I'll be around if you have any questions.

[pics?]

Meagan

Welcome.......would be good to see another one on the road....I live in Chattanooga (mine is TB) and have only seen one other (PB) since I moved back down here 5 months ago.

Former Subie person as well....... Came from 07 Legacy Spec B

Welcome.......would be good to see another one on the road....I live in Chattanooga (mine is TB) and have only seen one other (PB) since I moved back down here 5 months ago.

Former Subie person as well....... Came from 07 Legacy Spec B
I'm in Riceville with a tuxedo black, I've seen another TB in Cleveland a couple times. So there's a couple not to far from you.