Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New here from Golden Co.

Hey all! Just purchased a 2016 Fiesta ST with a little under 70,000 miles and a bunch of mods. Performance wise it has a cold air intake, inner cooler, exhaust, aftermarket wheels and lowering springs. It’s running a Cobb stage two tune. I don’t know a lot about tuning, I’ve never used a Cobb access port, and I’m hoping I can get some advice from some of you more experienced tuners. If you have any tips for me I’d love to hear them! Right now I’m hoping to better understand the whole ethanol mix situation. The previous owner said the stage 2 tune needs an ethanol mix of 30, but he told me some complicated method of calculating it that I’m having trouble understanding. Also, I’m wondering what the Cobb access port is capable of, I’ve been doing research but it seems like there is so much to learn. I look forward to hearing from you all! -Michael

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! I think your best bet would be a custom tune. People really seem to like them. There are a lot of tuners out there, Dizzy and Stratified come up often, but there are others.

ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

sometimes during the holidays you can get lucky and they will throw out the 91/e30 tunes combo, you get both for a good price. i also love the eco mode for when the wife drives it.