New here, Greenville, SC area.

Member ID
Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping to learn a lot. I am a long time Ford Performance fan and this is my second Ford Performance vehicle, but by far the most fun little car I have ever driven.

No quality pictures yet, but so far I have done a full stage 2 Cobb package with Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Everything else is pretty much stock. Looking to do coilovers and a wider wheel/tire package in the future.

:)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping to learn a lot. I am a long time Ford Performance fan and this is my second Ford Performance vehicle, but by far the most fun little car I have ever driven.

No quality pictures yet, but so far I have done a full stage 2 Cobb package with Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Everything else is pretty much stock. Looking to do coilovers and a wider wheel/tire package in the future.

:)
I see your not to far from Spartanburg...I will be in Spartanburg from July 29th to August 1st if you'd wanna meet up and possibly get a bite to eat and rid in a Aux. Fueled fist with a Gen2 when it gets done @ CP-E. Hit me up... enjoy your FiST if not.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Member ID
I'm also in Greenville and will be taking delivery of my 2014 ST in a few days!

Member ID
Custom Performance Engineering
280 National Ave
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Get in touch with Mitch Levy for mods, engine work and tuning. AMHIK