Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New here, Greenville, SC area.

Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping to learn a lot. I am a long time Ford Performance fan and this is my second Ford Performance vehicle, but by far the most fun little car I have ever driven.

No quality pictures yet, but so far I have done a full stage 2 Cobb package with Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Everything else is pretty much stock. Looking to do coilovers and a wider wheel/tire package in the future.

:)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping to learn a lot. I am a long time Ford Performance fan and this is my second Ford Performance vehicle, but by far the most fun little car I have ever driven.

No quality pictures yet, but so far I have done a full stage 2 Cobb package with Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Everything else is pretty much stock. Looking to do coilovers and a wider wheel/tire package in the future.

:)
I see your not to far from Spartanburg...I will be in Spartanburg from July 29th to August 1st if you'd wanna meet up and possibly get a bite to eat and rid in a Aux. Fueled fist with a Gen2 when it gets done @ CP-E. Hit me up... enjoy your FiST if not.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Custom Performance Engineering
280 National Ave
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Get in touch with Mitch Levy for mods, engine work and tuning. AMHIK