SLD New In Box Boomba Short Shifter + Boomba Shifter Base Bushings

Trader history for MetalMatty (0)

Member ID
Bought this to use but ended up selling my car before I ever even opened it, evidence by the first image with the tape still on the box. Selling them together just cause why not.

$330$280 shipped to the US, OBO.

Last edited:
OP
MetalMatty
Member ID
Thread Starter #2
Bump, plus small price reduction

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
This is by far the BEST WAY to have short throws. i have had all the Adapters that go on the shift linkage on the Trans too. This was the Most smoothest and most noticable. GLWS!

OP
MetalMatty
Member ID
Thread Starter #4
In honor of the recommendation, I've dropped the price to $300 shipped. Brand new thingies here, :).

These are $337 from Boomba! :)

OP
MetalMatty
Member ID
Thread Starter #5
Bump, price drop again.

OP
MetalMatty
Member ID
Thread Starter #6
Bump, price drop again.

OP
MetalMatty
Member ID
Thread Starter #7
Bum bum bump, smol price reduction

OP
MetalMatty
Member ID
Thread Starter #9
Willing to split at all?
I mean, I can, but the bushings just really aren't worth that much so it won't really change the price that much, lol probably take $10 off or so. PayPal fees and shipping just kill the value on the bushings really

Member ID
I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I didn't properly look at the pics, I originally thought that this was the adapter on the trans not the shifter itself, If I don't get this woosh one I'm game :)

OP
MetalMatty
Member ID
Thread Starter #11
I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I didn't properly look at the pics, I originally thought that this was the adapter on the trans not the shifter itself, If I don't get this woosh one I'm game :)
For sure, lemme know. It's boxed up ready to go :)

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Member ID
skip the adapter and get the shifter....I LOVE my boomba shifter set at max reduction.