Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD New In Box Boomba Short Shifter + Boomba Shifter Base Bushings

Trader history for MetalMatty (0)

Bought this to use but ended up selling my car before I ever even opened it, evidence by the first image with the tape still on the box. Selling them together just cause why not.

$330$280 shipped to the US, OBO.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is by far the BEST WAY to have short throws. i have had all the Adapters that go on the shift linkage on the Trans too. This was the Most smoothest and most noticable. GLWS!

OP
MetalMatty
Thread Starter #4
In honor of the recommendation, I've dropped the price to $300 shipped. Brand new thingies here, :).

These are $337 from Boomba! :)

OP
MetalMatty
Thread Starter #9
Willing to split at all?
I mean, I can, but the bushings just really aren't worth that much so it won't really change the price that much, lol probably take $10 off or so. PayPal fees and shipping just kill the value on the bushings really

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I didn't properly look at the pics, I originally thought that this was the adapter on the trans not the shifter itself, If I don't get this woosh one I'm game :)

OP
MetalMatty
Thread Starter #11
I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I didn't properly look at the pics, I originally thought that this was the adapter on the trans not the shifter itself, If I don't get this woosh one I'm game :)
For sure, lemme know. It's boxed up ready to go :)

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
skip the adapter and get the shifter....I LOVE my boomba shifter set at max reduction.