Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Injen exhaust help!

Need some opinions, i have a big turbo Catless DP fiesta with a 3inch from the dp out the back. Old exhaust is ass (lots of leaks, shitty brand) and im swapping it out for the Injen catback.

Heres my issue... my dp is 3inchs the injen is also 3inch BUT not where it mates to the down pipe its like a 2.50inch. My car was tuned on the previous exhaust. Do yall think that small difference with mess up my tune?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Need some opinions, i have a big turbo Catless DP fiesta with a 3inch from the dp out the back. Old exhaust is ass (lots of leaks, shitty brand) and im swapping it out for the Injen catback.

Heres my issue... my dp is 3inchs the injen is also 3inch BUT not where it mates to the down pipe its like a 2.50inch. My car was tuned on the previous exhaust. Do yall think that small difference with mess up my tune?
the tune should not need a revision but it would not hurt to run a few data logs and send them to your tuner to review
you'll need a 3" to 2.5" adapter plate for a proper seal or adding the Thermal 3" adapter pipe section will convert your system to a full 3". Adding the Thermal adapter piece does require some fabrication work