Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New kona blue member in hampton roads, virginia

A7xogg

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am not new to car or modding or tracking or pretty much anything car related, just new to ownership of a 2016 fist. By far the most fun car i've driven ever. I have prod done will over 200+ different track events and recently became a dad but yeah. i dont know how much i will post but i will try and be helpful and anti bias.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am not new to car or modding or tracking or pretty much anything car related, just new to ownership of a 2016 fist. By far the most fun car i've driven ever. I have prod done will over 200+ different track events and recently became a dad but yeah. i dont know how much i will post but i will try and be helpful and anti bias.
I had said the same thing. Definitely not the fastest car I've ever driven but it is the most fun! Welcome to the forum.