Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW: MeisterR Coilovers for Fiesta ST, $995 Delivered

Trader history for MeisterR (0)

ZetaCRD, 10 clicks from stiffest front, 11 clicks from stiffest rear:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJI2n4sdcDM

Tested 10 clicks in the rear but then it becomes too loose, a tad faster in the tighter corners but slower everywhere else as the rear starts sliding too easily. Track and berms aren't smooth enough to run 9/9 either. I have about -2.5 of neg camber in the front.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Shock boots could use to be a bit sturdier! they've just disintegrated... I'll source some 4x4 boots and stuff them on, because, well, rally car!!

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #243
Shock boots could use to be a bit sturdier! they've just disintegrated... I'll source some 4x4 boots and stuff them on, because, well, rally car!!
I'll look into it to see what I can improve.
Is it the front or the rear that is the concern?

Jerrick

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I'll look into it to see what I can improve.
Is it the front or the rear that is the concern?

Jerrick
Rears specifically - I drive on gravel too much for the shock shafts to be unprotected... I've gotta come up with something.

EDIT - check that, all 4 have no boots left.

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I emailed them a couple days ago about if the coils I have could accept stiffer springs. Turn around was 1 day for their reply so they are around, just maybe not active in the forum anymore. Copy/pasta of my email:

Q:
... I currently have ZetaCRD's for Fiesta ST with I believe the normal 5/3 spring rates. I am interested in reducing body roll during autocross. What stiffer spring rates are the dampers compatible with and do you sell them?...

A:
I am redesigning a whole new setup for track use.
Actually two new setup depending on budget.

The ZetaCRD aren’t going to handle the springs rate that one would want for Autocross.
5/3 is standard, and I think autocross will be looking at 8/8.

So it is quite a big jump.

So he only somewhat answered my question, but he is around.