Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from North NJ

PGE 27M

I just joined, but I've had my FiST since December. It's green envy with black stripes and recaros. I usually don't go for front wheel drive or 4 doors, but this has been one of the most fun cars I've ever owned. Not looking to go crazy with modding it (yet at least) since I bought it to have a reliable, practical daily, and I've got a 100k mile warranty on it. Already picked up a boomba short throw shifter for it though, and I'm looking to put an exhaust on it. I'd love to hear some different exhausts in person to help make my decision easier, so if anyone in the area has an exhaust on their car, and wouldn't mind meeting up so I could hear it some time, let me know. I'm leaning towards either MBRP of FSwerks, but I'd be interested in hearing whatever you've got.

-Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Welcome from another Green Envy! I'm on the fence about the same 2 exhausts - I recently got to hear the MBRP exhaust in person (thank you Kymerah) and it's AWESOME! Not as loud as I thought it would be, sometimes the videos on YouTube can be deceiving...

And I just installed, well, Muldoon installed the FSWERKS short shift kit for me, and again, it's AWESOME! Throws are much shorter, and so much crisper!

Congrats on the new purchase, you won't ever lose it in a parking lot, and little kids will point and stare like it's a Lambo!