Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member in West Los Angeles (Originally from NorCal)

Kilo

Hello forum members!

I'm Kevin and I'm a happy owner of a newly purchased 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST. I was cross shopping with various other vehicles but for me the FiST was the one I "connected" with the most. The great steering accuracy, fun acceleration, decent gas mileage, utility and small form factor were what stuck out to me when test driving. The FiST is the first car I've owned but I've built and driven a few mini open wheel race cars and I have to say driving the FiST felt very similar despite the much lower limits.

Luckily I currently live close to a few canyon roads (Topanga, Temescal) so I can go and have more fun fairly easily [biggrin]. In the future I'm looking to do some simple mods and to get into autocrossing. I look forward to interacting with you all on this forum and maybe meeting a few of you as well!