Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner of another members car!

PacNW4

Hi All,
Excited to be here. I just purchased a 2015 FiST from member ericr. He is a meticulous car owner and I am proud to have been chosen as the next owner of his car. While he has moved on to something with a different badge, I have the impression he will miss this car.

Eric did a great job making an already fantastic car even better to drive. I’m still learning about it, I haven’t owned the car a week yet, but I can tell you in that time I have learned that the FiST is a blast it is to drive.

Here is a photo of the car. Maybe some of you will remember it from the early days of the US FiSTs.

I look forward to learning from you all and contributing when I can!

Alex 20FEEBF4-810D-43F1-BFB5-61834DB50744.jpeg

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome and congratulations on your new vehicle! These cars are extremely fun to drive, I’ve owned mine for 2.5 years and it’s still a blast to drive!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Are those 225/45-15 R888s on those beautiful bronze Pro Race 1.2s (or are they 225/50s?)??

OP
P

PacNW4

Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!
The car is very stock.

A few modifications were done:
Koni Sport Shocks
Team Dynamic 15x8 et35
Toyo R888R 225/50x15
Camber bolts, alignment -2.25, 0 toe
Fabricated brake cooling ducts - https://tinyurl.com/htuzdvd
OMP pedal set, ¼” throttle assembly spacer
Extended shift lever

I'm late to the party but congrats man!!! And it is CLEAN. Already some tasteful mods too.
Welcome to the fist community. Don't be afraid to push the car. Hard. Those sticky rubber be careful she likes to 3 wheel when she gets grip. But beat the heck out of it man, they can take it trust me. Hands down most reliable car I've ever owned. It's such a blast.