Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW Product - whoosh motorsports Performance Coil Packs

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

yes, next batch coming in November will have some limited Blue and Grey casings
Decided not to do grey? I definitely would’ve liked that if they were a similar grey to my Recaros!! I would love it if you made a batch of grey casings! I feel like it would be a very clean subtle touch😎 not to mention, in the description it states “can help to provide quicker starts with improved idle quality.” I was sold!😁

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
Decided not to do grey? I definitely would’ve liked that if they were a similar grey to my Recaros!! I would love it if you made a batch of grey casings! I feel like it would be a very clean subtle touch😎 not to mention, in the description it states “can help to provide quicker starts with improved idle quality.” I was sold!😁
without getting too much into it , blue parts and grey are some of the slowest selling colors we have related to any/all parts
hoses, brakes, anodized parts, you name it
I've had literally one person interested in blue and now one for grey, that would leave me with nearly 99 sets of 4 of each color on the shelf lol (no thanks)
We're selling through the red so fast there really is no need for another color but I'm making some black for folks not wanting red

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Interesting blue is the best color in the world. They are covered up anyway I guess it really doesn't matter. But you don't have one for blue you now have two. It is a Ford you need blue.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

without getting too much into it , blue parts and grey are some of the slowest selling colors we have related to any/all parts
hoses, brakes, anodized parts, you name it
I've had literally one person interested in blue and now one for grey, that would leave me with nearly 99 sets of 4 of each color on the shelf lol (no thanks)
We're selling through the red so fast there really is no need for another color but I'm making some black for folks not wanting red
Yeah, I can definitely understand that. Well I’m down with black! It would still look super clean!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What difference does the colour make if you can't even see them?
Some of us leave the engine cover off permanently.

Now if you are speaking to the hood (bonnet in your case [wink]) in general being closed much more often than it being open, yes, true.

But then if it should not matter at all to anyone since it's not always visible then why bother at all with color-matched/multiple color; exhaust hangers, RMMs, suspension parts and braces, shifter base/under hood bushings/etc.??

Last edited: