Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS New Rallyarmor mudflaps and used full Weathertech

Trader history for MikeBrooks (1)

I have a brand new, still in the box set of Rallyarmor mudflaps for a Fiesta ST along with a gently used full set of Weathertech floor mats and cargo mat.

I bought the mudflaps and before I could mount them, a deer took out my 2017 Platinum White Fiesta ST. The car had the Weathertechs in it but I snagged them before the insurance company took it.

I'm thinking $200 but open to offers. I think the mat set goes for around $250 or $300 by itself, the mudflaps are $160.

Local pickup would be ideal (central Illinois) but I'm fine to ship via UPS for whatever that costs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***Images of each item you wish to sell need to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name“, “Date“, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.
24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
I can't find where to edit with pics to meet the rules. But here are new pics with the card.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
Color is black with white letters. Thanks everyone for the interest.

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
Sorry, I'm trying to get shipping quotes for these, I apologize for the delay, I'm hoping to find out costs Saturday.

OP
M
Thread Starter #13
I'd prefer to sell both together if possible. Sorry, still trying to get over to UPS for quotes. I work for the state Senate and we're in the last 2 weeks of session where it's crunch time and long hours.

OP
M
Thread Starter #15
That is fine. I will take both of them. Also, I can setup shipping thru my work so shipping will be cheaper
I have an offer as well from a someone else who already messaged me earlier in the week. Let me get shipping costs figured for him and if he doesn't take them I will let you know.

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
They are sold and shipped to the first person who had messaged me. Thanks everyone for the interest.