Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Redline Goods interior pieces

Well I just recieved all my new leather interior pieces from redline. New shift boot, armrest cover and all 4 door inserts. The installation of every thing is definitely in depth. Hope it all goes smoothly. I have a Magentic FiST with the black wheels and red calipers. Figure I carry the look to the inside. I'll try and take some pics of the process and the fit and finish. Might tackle it this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've got their shift boot and arm rest. I found with the upgraded shift boot, my reverse lockout needs to be pushed down as the material is thicker making the spring stick a little.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I've got their shift boot and arm rest. I found with the upgraded shift boot, my reverse lockout needs to be pushed down as the material is thicker making the spring stick a little.
I had the same issue.
I have almost all of the Redline Goods items.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I corrected this some time back by just pushing down the boot.
I then later installed a different shift knob and custom collar.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I corrected this some time back by just pushing down the boot.
I then later installed a different shift knob and custom collar.
Do you have any photos of how you made this work Dave? I finally got around to installing a different reverse lockout with my leather shift boot and the leather boot still doesn't fit. For about a year I have just had the leather boot sort of floating rather than rigidly mounted to the shift lever.

Well I just recieved all my new leather interior pieces from redline. New shift boot, armrest cover and all 4 door inserts...
Looking forward to hearing about the door inserts - I have the shift boot and armrest cover and love the look and quality. The reverse lockout can be challenging, and I would recommend hot glue instead of staples, at least on the armrest cover.

IMG_2116.jpg

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Do you have any photos of how you made this work Dave? I finally got around to installing a different reverse lockout with my leather shift boot and the leather boot still doesn't fit. For about a year I have just had the leather boot sort of floating rather than rigidly mounted to the shift lever.
My photos are on my Mod List (link in Sig.)
As you can see, the boot is pushed down and does not interfere with the reverse lockout.

DSC02974.JPG

Looking forward to hearing about the door inserts - I have the shift boot and armrest cover and love the look and quality. The reverse lockout can be challenging, and I would recommend hot glue instead of staples.
I did the prototype of the door arm rest install,
In fact the provided install instructions are from my car, so I have all of the photos (more than I should post here).
If I can help or if you want more photos (I can send them to you) when you do the door inserts, just let me know.

Photos are also on my Mod List (link in Sig).