Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST owner from Socal

Hey what's up guys, recently picked up a brand new '16 shadow black base model ST, had intended to use it purely for commuting purposes being that I also own a '16 modded M3 that brings tons of joy... However the modded bug bit me for the Fiesta too, so I've been doing a little online research on basic bolt on mods, wheel, tire, and suspension mods... I'm hoping to replicate(to a certain degree) Ken Block's Fiesta, hopefully this forum proves to be resourceful and I hope to read a lot of insightful information from the rest of you guys!

imagehttps://www.flickr.com/photos/125455575@N04/
-Charlie, you can see a lot of my photos on my IG @ cboy1

OP
cboy1
Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard man !
Im from cali as well LA area
Are there any reputable Ford "tuner" shops in LA or OC county? I'm sure it's been asked hundreds of times but for the sake of just asking...

Are there any reputable Ford "tuner" shops in LA or OC county? I'm sure it's been asked hundreds of times but for the sake of just asking...
Tbh idk yet i just got my FiST a month ago so im still finding things out lol
But i also would like to know

OP
cboy1
Thread Starter #5
Tbh idk yet i just got my FiST a month ago so im still finding things out lol
But i also would like to know
I mean it seems like Modbargains and Fswerks is the way to go...

Congrats! You ant too far from me!

Another good option for parts is Hillbank Motorsports. Awesome guys with tons of knowledge. Theybare in irvine

OP
cboy1
Thread Starter #10
Congrats! You ant too far from me!

Another good option for parts is Hillbank Motorsports. Awesome guys with tons of knowledge. Theybare in irvine
Where in OC do you reside?

Welcome to the Forum, take some time to search through the forums, tons of great info here. Good luck with the build out.

Yeah I'm finding the same. They play too safe haha. I just installed the Cobb CAI on mine last week, not impressed with the fitment. Build quality is nice, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk