Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to me Green Envy FiST and new to the forums

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys! hoping to be more of a contributor than a gleaner! although I will be gleaning some info here and there!

Welcome from another Green Envy! Good to know there are more out there, it's such a limited color!

Couple of things:

1 - little kids will point and stare like it's a Lamborghini. It's an awesome feeling!

2 - you will NEVER lose this car in a parking lot! However I suggest parking far far out at the end and using the walk to the store to glance back and smile 3 or 10 times, it becomes a habit!

3 - I just got black rims on mine, they are a life saver when it comes to hiding the brake dust - now I only have to wipe them down every other day. :)

4 - Enjoy your little radioactive jellybean!

J2FoRS

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Lots of information and knowledgable people here. Car looks great. I originally was looking for a Green Envy. Settled on a Molten Orange but I'm just as happy. :)

Welcome! I pick that color if it was available on the 2016. Green rocks!

OP
C
Thread Starter #14
Thanks guys this has been a pretty good welcome! I am enjoying the crap out of it for sure! It's the easiest thing to spot in a parking lot and I get nothing but looks from people of all types. The car really appeals to a wide range of people. An older couple stopped me in a parking lot just to tell me my car was sharp looking, got a good laugh out of that and felt good at the same time. Now I'm just working on getting a clear bra install lined up it has a few rock chips but I don't want them to get worse.