Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to me ST

OP
D
Thread Starter #22
Damn I wish I would’ve found that deal, that’s wild.
It was a dealer only auction. The auction house gave warnings of engine damage and frame damage. Frame damage was claimed because it was obviously a track car, so they claimed the worst so there couldn't be a return on it...

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I got it for 2800.00. I am a mechanic by trade.... lol heres my bay at the shop. If it has a shot motor, ill sell the mods and recoupe my investment..
That's very reasonable! I guess you can't really loose money there. Do you own both FiSTs in the picture?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya I would have bought for $2800 that’s a I don’t care if I can’t drive it I know what it is purchase. Used to do those back in my 240sx days all the time. Would go look at the cars inspect the chassis and buy it. People were like wait don’t you want to drive it? I would be know I know these cars and all there issues I know what to expect. There jaws would just be on the ground:ROFLMAO: