Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the Fiesta gang

Issafit

U.S. Army Veteran
Hey everyone, I bought my buddies old 14 Fiesta st. It’s basically full bolt one, VIS racing carbon hood, front and rear sway bars and trunk brace, bilstien shocks and eibach lowering springs.
I used to own a 16 focus st but traded that in for a 17 wrx but wanted somethin cheaper each month so here I am lol

Attachments

OP
Issafit

Issafit

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #6
What do you think about the FiST compared to the Focus ST and the WRX???
Compared to the WRX, it’s completely different. The focus it’s really similar in alot of ways. My wrx was full bolt on minus a bigger turbo so I still had the stock twin scroll and I made 300 to the wheels with a slipping clutch, the focus was just intercooler 2j intake resonator and muffler delete and a flash tune from stratified. The wrx had no wheel spin or tq steer, it never lost traction even when launching lol the focus and the fiesta have those flaws but that’s cause of fwd. the fiesta I’d say handles better in turns especially since just about every suspension component was upgraded. The focus was more stance and show and the wrx was just adding more power and it was pretty good handling wise even with just coil overs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey everyone, I bought my buddies old 14 Fiesta st. It’s basically full bolt one, VIS racing carbon hood, front and rear sway bars and trunk brace, bilstien shocks and eibach lowering springs.
I used to own a 16 focus st but traded that in for a 17 wrx but wanted somethin cheaper each month so here I am lol
Welcome to the forum! Nice FiST!