Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Vendor, lots of ideas, need your inputs as well:)

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
Thanks, I was using the wrong search terms and then I blew right past it when on the right section...:(

The Pumaspeed one is much prettier but also a lot more money.

Now I am wondering if one of these will work with a tee or drill and tap the other side for a boost gauge and WI or WM injection boost controlled system.

felopr

How about a new pipe from the IC to the TB, 2.5" as that is very close to the input of the TB, 90 at the bottom twisted up to aim at the TB, 45 silicone elbow to the TB, no symposer connection?

The stock unit has blunt edges leading into it, I smoothed mine some time ago, has lots of bends, symposer hookup, etc....a cleaner flowing nearly straight pipe might help things a bit and save some weight. I heat wrapped my stock unit and could offer the material with it for a DIY wrap.

I am going to build a new pipe for my car but for others it might need a bit of a bend in it or a bit more than a 90 down low. I would have to get a car with a stock radiator and shroud to make sure. Perhaps I can leave off the smaller fitting(I forget what it is called right now, have to look into whether we can run fine without it, I was addressed but I do not recall the outcome at the moment)

I will use a bellows type silicone connector at the IC or next section depending on where most effective to deal with the engine movement.

Let me know what you think:)
if you doing that you need to take in consideration the hole for iac charge temp sensor and a hole for a vaccum/boost line that runs down there

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
Thanks, I will look into the temp sensor.

I think we already determined the best for the boost/vac gauge will be at the MAP sensor, already parts available for that from ATP and Puma.

I am up to my arse in remodeling more of my daughters house, supposed to be done in a couple of days but the project grew so going to be away from home a bit longer so some projects will have to wait.

gabe

I just became a vendor and have some great ideas in store for your great cars:)

---------------

You can Google up RAAMaudio and RAAMmat and see I have been in business many years with tens of thousands of happy fellow enthusiast customers around the world, taking care of you comes first and foremost always.

And, I am open to suggestions, I will look into anything you wish that is reasonable to offer as well as for the best prices possible, my own products, group buys on other products, etc...

I am retired twice so this is more for the fun of it and helping you out with somethings not offered or at a better deal, I need to keep this as simple as possible as again I am "retired" so please keep that in mind:)

---------------

1) I have researched quite a bit but will continue to work towards a more cost effective back up camera kit.

2) Audio interface, I have already talked to major manufacturers but will keep in contact with the end goal an interface module to change out the HU to aftermarket, and better than stock that would also allow easy low cost back up cameras.

3) Transaxle mount insert, this is a fairly easy project, the stock mount allows far to much movement. I have a custom low weight mount in my car that works great but my battery is in the rear, for those with the battery in the stock location you would want an insert.

4) Custom audio packages, looking into sub, amp, speakers, wiring kit, deadening with a few options, I still own most of my sound deadening/audio company so this is pretty easy as far as sourcing products, just need a bit of time to work out the packages. I only make simple small parts as needed, some I might have to farm out to qualified people to build for me so let me know if interested.

A) Underseat sub, not much room but I will take a look, we built a few hundred units for an earlier version of the STI/WRX/Forester with a full size 10" sub that only weighed 14lbs.

B) I am looking into a high end, high output, moderate weight and cost, 12" sub that only needs .5 cubes, thanks to TaylorFade for bringing it to my attention:) It would be done with a with a spare tire flip to sit inside it so not taking up any space, just have to find a spot for the jack. The amps are really little, not much weight, total amp, sub, enclosure, might be under 20lbs and kick butt with audiophile quality and more than enough output:)

5) Group buys, I can access most anything but most drop shipped parts have a very low margin, I will have to work out some deals the best I can.

A) Morimoto Projector HID conversion kits, LED fog lights, other bulbs, etc....10 orders, 10%, 15 orders 15%, 20 orders, 20% dropped shipped to you. I am working out the details with the supplier now and exploring offering custom completed drop in headlights.

B) If enough serious interest I can look into some low weight roll formed very good cost wheels, 15x8, 17x8, etc....

C) More to come and send my your ideas:)

NOTE: The list above are not absolutes, I will adjust plans as I go, as you want things, the more that are interested the more I will develop things in the areas most viable for us all.

Thanks, have a great New Year!
Rick
President
RAAMaudio Inc
16x7.5 or 16x8 wheels would be nice!! Projector headlights and camera would be amazing!!

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #66
I apologize for not updating this for some time now. I am out of town on a remodel project on my daughters house that simple grew well beyond the original plans and ran into serious issues we uncovered as well as material issues as in a batch of faulty tile in the middle of installing it and thus 2 weeks has become nearly two months!

---------------

During this time fuel prices dropped considerably making our plans to travel all over NA hoping to average 10MPG has been moved forward to as soon as we can hit the road once I return home and get all three vehicles ready including EFR turbo and other DIY upgrades to the FiST.

---------------

I am still going to work on some of the projects but mostly by making my parts and if enough interest organize group buys and good manufacturers to make them for you. Some items I am just giving my ideas to those that would want to make them available.

---------------

Life changed, I am changing with it for a long anticipated chance to go see all I can see and drive on all the tracks of my dreams.

Most sincerely,
Rick