Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Newb to the Forum!

Whats up fellow ST owners of Socal! Any one from or near Whittier, California? It is in between Orange County and Los Angeles. Need some ST buddies! [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Hey, I'm in Norwalk, I have a magnetic grey with green mudflaps. Throw a wave if you see me or if you feel like cruising around i'll try and get the girl friend to loosen the leash aha.

OP
slowst
Thread Starter #3
oddsloth, i have the same issue! Girlfriend has a tight leash as well. I have an ingot silver fiesta with black Rokblok mudflaps. also have a line of stickers going down mid-rear window! I will for sure give a wave when i see you, Hope to see you around brother![twothumb]

Hey, I'm in Norwalk, I have a magnetic grey with green mudflaps. Throw a wave if you see me or if you feel like cruising around i'll try and get the girl friend to loosen the leash aha.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I'm in El Monte. Used to live in Whittier. You'll catch me in Whittier often- restaurants/my barber/ old friends are there.

Look for a pearl white FiST with stickers...

OP
slowst
Thread Starter #5
Awsome, not a lot of ST's in the area i feel lonely out here aha

I'm in El Monte. Used to live in Whittier. You'll catch me in Whittier often- restaurants/my barber/ old friends are there.

Look for a pearl white FiST with stickers...

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
There's a few STs around. You see more Focuses, but there's a few Fiestas in the SGV.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Gardena here...wave if you see me!

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you...I haven't seen very many in my area, in fact our local Ford dealer told me there was no demand for them here and so we traveled to City of industry to get mine...not an easy find.