Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD NH - 2019 Fiesta ST, White Platinum Metallic, 8,000 miles, paint protection and minor mods, $17k

Trader history for Jabbit (2)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
This ad will be long and hopefully thorough. Thanks for your patience. Please PM me or post here with questions.

Selling my 2019 Fiesta ST. One owner, I purchased new on 07/27/2019 with 12 miles, currently has just under 8,000 miles. Never driven in snow, always stored under a car cover (when outdoors) or in a climate-controlled garage. No accidents, both keys included, non-smoker, no pets, etc. I can’t find a single scratch or dent. Small "rip" in the Xpel film on the fender but hardly noticeable, can't even photograph it. This car is as close to as-new that you will find. I had someone comment last week that it still has a “new car” smell.

Why am I selling? I’ve been bitten by the track bug - I currently own 5 cars and I want to build a dedicated yet still street-legal track car. This Fiesta ST in my opinion is too nice to do that to it. I love the ST so much I bought another one (salvage) to turn into a track car. Something that I can scratch/dent, drive hard, etc and not worry about. I have a feeling I might regret selling this car.

I have done four total track days in this car - one Track Night in America and three with a local club, all in the Novice class with a lead/follow format behind an instructor. I have telemetry data from all 4 days that I can share but I truly went easy on the car. No overheating/etc. Front tires are at 8/32, rears are 7/32. At a starting tread depth of 10/32, you can gather how hard I drove the car - not very. Brakes are strong, still have greater than 50% pad life left and no vibration.

Options: White Platinum Tri-Coat Metallic paint, Black wheels/red calipers

Modifications:
  • Xpel paint protection film on the full hood, fenders, front bumper, headlights, and mirrors (Professionally installed on 7/29/19 - 2nd day of ownership - at about 300 miles)
  • Fog light film from Headlight Armor, Smoke colored (installed on 07/28/2019 with 300 miles)
  • 35% tint on front and rear windows and rear hatch (Professionally installed on 08/09/2019)
  • Mountune Sport Springs with Powerflex rear coil spring pads (Installed by Ford dealer on 08/10/2019)
  • Whoosh RMM Street version in Red (Installed by Ford dealer on 03/09/2020)
  • Resonator delete with high-flow Magnaflow muffler and stainless steel dual tip (can swap out with stock exhaust if desired)
  • NGK One step colder plugs (installed on 03/03/2020 at 4,500 miles, still have stock plugs)
  • Removed front plate bracket (prior to Xpel) and replaced with color matched bumper plugs
  • Silverstar turn signals (all 4 corners)
  • “Fiesta” script badge removed
  • 4” Stubby antenna

Previous Modifications (not included but listed for full disclosure):
Cobb AP with OTS Cobb tune for 300 miles (from roughly 4,200 to 4,500 miles), Stratified OTS tune for 2,000 miles (from roughly 4,500 to 6,500), then Dizzy custom tune for 1,000 miles (6,500 to 7,500)
Trunk strut bar
K&N Filter
Aftermarket shift knob
Dash cam connected to OBD for motion activation

Maintenance:
Oil change on 7/30/2019 at Ford Dealer (324 miles)
Oil change/transmission fluid change (Motul 300) on 09/07/2019 at Ford Dealer (1,184 miles)
Oil change on 3/09/20 at Ford Dealer (3,630 miles)
Oil change/tire rotation on 06/18/2020 (5,358 miles)

Last edited:
This is one of the most lucid, straightforward, and complete descriptions I have ever seen for a car listed for sale. Nicely done✔️

This is a beautiful car, GLWS.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Also should have mentioned...my "other" Fiesta ST came with mint black/gray Recaros that I don't want. Whoever buys my car can have first dibs, I'll offer them at a reasonable price.