Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NJ/Princeton - Stock OEM ST Wheels/Tires 17inch

Trader history for codev (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of new take offs. Less than 300 miles on them. We went down to 15s because she wanted more "comfort"

You need to have a price according to the classified rules. The moderators may lock this page.

OP
C
Thread Starter #11
Hey all,

My PMs aren't really working. I cannot reply or something. Anyway, the earliest these are available is Monday morning @ Ferrari in Edison. They are my girlfriends and she works there. I will respond to PMs tomorrow morning, maybe it'll work. I'm currently on my phone.

Thanks,
A

OP
C
Thread Starter #12
Pending sale @ 565$ delivered in LI. Will keep you posted.

I'm rolling on a donut right now. ��
If there availible for pick up tomorrow night I'd be interested. Other wise I'll have to pick up a new stock tire ��. But either way good luck with the sale.

OP
C
Thread Starter #14
I'm pretty sure the current dude bailed. No shipping as of now, but I'll meet somebody if reasonable. You can pick up the wheels from Ferrari during business hours also.

Thanks,
A

OP
C
Thread Starter #15
Sold, thanks Matt! Painless buyer. Happy to sell to someone who really needed it. Poor guy was on a donut :( Another Fiesta ST back on its feet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.