Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

No boost?

I'm pretty sure mine was a one off situation
exactly, like it said your the only one with problems not to mention the only one with those symptoms, i dont think it matters what the file size is at the end of the day it either works or doesnt and in this case the PS tune didnt work for you im pretty sure REVO, Peron, Cobb and Mountune have all experienced problems along the way...just saying

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #42
exactly, like it said your the only one with problems not to mention the only one with those symptoms, i dont think it matters what the file size is at the end of the day it either works or doesnt and in this case the PS tune didnt work for you im pretty sure REVO, Peron, Cobb and Mountune have all experienced problems along the way...just saying
Still doesn't give the rights for PS to take my money and offer no refunds for an unsatisfied customer. 3 months without a daily driver, what harm is there refunding 400 GBP for a customer who went through hell and had to deal with Ford dealership trying to reject warranty?