Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

No More Tuning From CPE

CaptainCheesy

U.S. Army Veteran
It would be cool if Mitch started up his very own tuning/installation business! [thumb] [cool]
I'll buy!! I feel spoiled, honestly. I'm afraid to go to any other tuner because I feel like they won't deliver what Mitch has more then successfully done. My best friend just traded his Focus SE for a 2013 Mustang GT (6 speed with a 5.0), and tonight (as of this message) I had ALMOST kept up with him, after only having done an intake, exhaust, and being on the 4th revision of Mitch's tuning. That is MORE than impressive.

I am no longer with CP-E and I have moved back to Maryland. I am not going to discuss details on a public forum, but I'll accept DM's.

If you were tuning with CP-E during my time there, I have been told to tell people to email them (tuning@cp-e.com or support@cp-e.com). (Sorry in advance)

As to my future, stay tuned...

I am no longer with CP-E and I have moved back to Maryland. I am not going to discuss details on a public forum, but I'll accept DM's.

If you were tuning with CP-E during my time there, I have been told to tell people to email them (tuning@cp-e.com or support@cp-e.com). (Sorry in advance)

On a unrelated note, I see that we’re both looking for front bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a unrelated note, I see that we’re both looking for front bumpers.

I've been on the hunt passively for a new front bumper for like... 1.5 years now because mine is cracked right where it meets the fender. We might be able to save on shipping if we order new together.

I've been on the hunt passively for a new front bumper for like... 1.5 years now because mine is cracked right where it meets the fender. We might be able to save on shipping if we order new together.
I’m waiting for my body shop to get back to me, mine is crack at the corner of both headlights.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

In actual time/travel agita/traffic, you are now back closer to me than Dizzy, so yeah, I am hoping. [wink] [thumb]